Broadway Engineering is a family owned engineering company, machining high specification metallic components since 1938.
Our investment in industry leading machine tools is complemented by our knowledge, expertise and attention to detail. Our continuous development within the organisation and specialist team lets us continue to compete in a rapidly evolving industry that has an exciting future ahead.
Our team is growing!
We now have a vacancy for a full time, permanent CNC Turner / Setter at our Bristol facility.
Experience, attributes & skills:
- Setting and Operating CNC Lathe Machines using Fanuc controls.
- Producing high complexity components from a range of materials
- Adhering to quality standards
Skills, Knowledge & Experience.
- Previous experience in a similar position as a CNC Lathe Machinist
- Good working knowledge of component dimensions using various inspection equipment – including but not limited to Micrometers, Verniers and Plug Gauges.
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and Engineering drawings is essential.
- Ability to produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by internal and external customer specifications.
Remuneration and Benefits
37 hours per week – Monday to Friday, early finish on Friday
Overtime (when available) paid at time and half.
Annual Leave 25 days + Bank Holidays.
Company Pension Scheme
Company Bonus Scheme
Simply Health Plan & DIS Benefit after 1 years service
£11.00 – £15.00 per hour depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends