The Role: Complete ownership of the heat treatment process including weekly, monthly and annual process checks to ensure the process complies to NADCAP requirements. Processing components using appropriate and specific Heat Treatment processes to ensure component parts conform to drawing and process requirements with no defects. Liaising with external suppliers to get necessary checks conducted to the required schedule.
- Processing components using appropriate and specific Heat Treatment processes to ensure component parts conform to drawing and process requirements with no defects.
- Assisting the Manufacturing Group Leaders in the manufacturing of parts through the production process, ensuring planned times for processes are met or improved.
- Checking, calibrating, testing and verifying the Heat Treatment equipment.
- Developing and approving data cards with customers.
Skills & Experience.
- Previous experience of running a Heat treatment process
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Ability to understand engineering drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Engineering experience
The ideal candidate will be trained to NDT EN4179 Level 2 Certification in Liquid Penetrant Inspection.
Hours of Work, Remuneration & Benefits:
- Up to £32,000 DOE
- 37 hours per week – Monday to Friday, early finish on Friday
- Annual salary DOE
- Overtime (when available) paid at time and half.
- Annual Leave: 25 days + Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
- Simply Health Plan and DIS Benefit
Broadway Engineering is a family owned engineering company, machining high specification metallic components since 1938. Our investment in industry leading machine tools is complemented by our knowledge, expertise and attention to detail. Our continuous development within the organisation and specialist team lets us continue to compete in a rapidly evolving industry that has an exciting future ahead.Apply now