AVPE Systems is a Aerospace Manufacturing company producing critical aerospace components for many customers with in the supply chain to Airbus & Boeing as well as also produce parts directly for the OEM. We have a team of people looking after our Customers to ensure their demands and expectations are met.
The Customer Account Manager works as part of the Business Development & Customer Management team, to the Customer they are the Face of AVPE Systems, internally they are the voice of the Customer ensuring their requirements and expectations are known to the production teams. Experience of working within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment within Aerospace sector is an advantage but not essential. You need to be a good communicator with an eye for detail and demonstrating a proactive Can-Do attitude not afraid to challenge the norm in ensuring Customer requirements are meet and expectations exceeded. Salary will be dependent on Experience.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Responding to and managing client delivery order books.
- Maintaining client portal data if appropriate and ensuring Tricorn is up to date.
- Ability to analyse potential delivery concerns from data provided.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to meet customer dates.
- Help develop and maintain a 100% delivery data and performance.
- Negotiating order book changes with client as appropriate; pull ins as well as push outs.
- Reacting promptly and appropriately to any customer concerns.
- Escalating client concerns or problems if required.
- Attend client meetings/progress calls as appropriate.
Key Attributes are:
- Analytical and process driven with strong eye for detail.
- A very hands-on person who actively participates in the completion of all key tasks within their remit.
- Proactive mindset.
- Strong effective communication and influencing skills with the ability to appropriately challenge all stakeholders whilst maintaining a good on-going relationship.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bristol, BS30 6HZ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What are your salary expectations?
- Customer Service in Manufactureing: 2 years (preferred)
- Aerospace Manufacturing: 2 years (preferred)