The Role: The CNC Turner will assist in the manufacturing of parts through the production process, ensuring planned times for setting and manufacturing are met or improved; and high quality parts produced within required performance, cost and delivery targets.
- Setting and Operating CNC Lathe Machines using Fanuc controls
- Programming from print drawings
- Ability to work to high standards on tight tolerances
- Adhering to quality standards and checking work using a variety of different instruments
- Mainly small batch work using a variety of different materials
Skills & Experience.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Previous aerospace experience
- Experience using CNC Machines with Fanuc controls
- Good working knowledge of component dimensions using various inspection equipment – including but not limited to Micrometers, Verniers and Plug Gauges.
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and Engineering drawings is essential.
- Ability to produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by internal and external customer specifications.
Hours of Work, Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary DOE
- 37 hours per week – Monday to Friday, early finish on Friday
- Overtime (when available) paid at time and half.
- Annual Leave 25 days + Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Non Contractual Company Bonus Scheme
- Simply Health Plan after 6 months service
- Life Assurance after 1 years service
- Competitive hourly rate, depending on experience
Broadway Engineering is a family owned engineering company, machining high specification metallic components since 1938. Our investment in industry leading machine tools is complemented by our knowledge, expertise and attention to detail. Our continuous development within the organisation and specialist team lets us continue to compete in a rapidly evolving industry that has an exciting future ahead.
This role is based at our Malvern Facility (Spring Lane South, Malvern, Worcestershire. WP14 1AT)Apply now