The Role: The CNC Turner will assist in the manufacturing of parts through the production process, ensuring planned times for setting and manufacturing are met or improved; and high quality parts produced within required performance, cost and delivery targets.
- Setting and Operating CNC Lathe Machines using Fanuc controls.
- Producing high complexity components from a range of materials
- Adhering to quality standards
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience with as a CNC Lathe Machinist
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous Aerospace experience (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing techniques and Engineering drawings is essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills
Hours of Work, Remuneration & Benefits:
- 37 hours per week – Monday to Friday, early finish on Friday
- Annual salary DOE
- Overtime (when available) paid at time and half.
- Annual Leave: 25 days + Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Programme
- Simply Health Plan and DIS Benefit
- Days and Day/Afternoon shifts available
Broadway Engineering is a family owned engineering company, machining high specification metallic components since 1938. Our investment in industry leading machine tools is complemented by our knowledge, expertise and attention to detail. Our continuous development within the organisation and specialist team lets us continue to compete in a rapidly evolving industry that has an exciting future ahead.Apply now